To increase more demand of Sony brand cameras, Sony is going to launch the Sony NEX-F3 Compact System Camera next month being this series as well a mirrorless camera. The Sony NEX-F3 compact system camera is going to available in the market on May 17th.
Sony has tried a lot not to uncover this upcoming camera to the world, but was unable to. The Malaysian press event is now available for the camera lovers via web. As far as we concern, the NEX-F3 would be the replacement for the NEX-C3 compact system camera.
From the published images we can see that the NEX-F3 has a 16MP sensor which is the same as the NEX-5N, Nikon D700 and some others. It has also the new 18-200mm that will be provided later on around summer.
Here some of the features of this upcoming Sony NEX-F3 camera.
- 16.1MP sensor.
- The brand new Bionz processor.
- MP4 Codec.
- 3:2 in MP4 mode.
- ISO becomes 16,000 from 100.
- Automatic Portrait Firming.
- 24p, 1080p or 60i,
- Making easier the self portrait the LCD becomes 180 degree but not touch screen.
- If you want the clear image zoom then it is also available.
- Built in flash.
- By improving battery performance, it is now possible of capturing 470 images per charge.
- The charging process via USB of pc becomes possible.
- Accessory terminal: it is become possible to add the trufinder or the microphone via the accessory terminal.
- 3 frame per second.
- hopefully the Sony NEX-F3 will also come with the focus peaking option as found in the Sony NEX-5 and Sony NEX-7 compact system cameras
The NEX-F3 compact system camera will be available in the market with three body colors; black, silver and white.
The price of the camera will be of $599 with only the kit lens not with the 16mm f2.8 bundle as that will cost more.
With the NEX-F3 the 18-200mm f3.5-6.33 OSS of the color of black is also going to be announced in the summer.