Nauticam is famous for making amazing underwater camera gear to explore the wonders of the ocean-world. This time, Nauticam has come with a customized underwater housing for Sony NEX-7. This opens up a long awaited opportunity to the adventure lovers with the Sony’s masterpiece to dive into the sea and see the life over there.
Let’s take a quick look in the amazing specification the NA-NEX7 Underwater Housing offers:
• Polycarbonate protective cover with scratch resistant feature
• Cover coated by hard aluminum
• An automatic moisture alarm is included
• Capable of taking photos up to 100 meter deep in water
• Includes Tri-Navi dials
• All the other usual functionalities available
We are pretty impressed with the features this housing device ensemble. For professional photographers and film-makers owing a Sony α NEX-7, this is the exciting chance to capture the stuff they have always wanted to underwater!
At Amazon’s UK website it is listed with the price £ 1,389.95 and the stock is very limited, indeed! So, if there is any adventurous soul opting to get it at any cost; hurry up and order it right away!